Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've quit coffee with the help of rosemary and mint

Okay, this is not exactly about magickal practice. This is a little bit off-topic but maybe it still counts as something wiccan since it includes herbs and healing. I am not drinking coffee since Friday evening. It has been more than four and a half days right now. It all happened with the help of drinking rosemary and mint mix. I was not intended to quit coffee nor was I hopeful about it. Therefore it is even interesting.

Since Friday evening, I don't feel the need for drinking coffee. For those of you who don't know me in person, I am a strong caffeine addict. I was drinking at least three cups of coffee every day. Sometimes, this score becomes five to ten. And I am used to very strong types of coffee, like turkish coffee without sugar.

I am now drinking rosemary and mint mixed and I don't feel the need for coffee. Just a quick note to let you know if you are interested in natural healing methods with herbs.

3 comments:

Badwitch said...

Thanks for the advice. I'll try rosemary and mint if I ever have to give up coffee again. I once had to go without coffee (or any caffeine) for a week and it was very tough going.

Anonymous said...

It's incredible for me. I can't believe it. Still no coffee and I didn't have any headaches.

Badwitch said...

That is pretty good.

Post a Comment

Here will be links to a set of articles that I find useful for magickal practice, tarot readings, psychic readings and alike.